Dr. Divya Sachdev
To establish high standards of performance by hard working, optimistic and innovative thinking and continuous upgrade of technical and personal skills so as to contribute effectively to the organization and medical services.
Professional Experience :
- One Year rotatory internship from 2012 to 2013 at Pt. JNM medical college and Raigarh District Hospital
- Post Graduate training in Madras Medical College and Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital from June 2014 to June 2016
Key Skills :
- Poster presentation on Kindler’s Syndrome at Cuticon (October 2015)
- Award paper presentation on - Atypical presentation of Herpes Genitalis in a RVD positive Patient at Asticon 2015
- Award Paper presentation on- Painful tumours of Skin- Multiple Piloleiomyomas at Teledermatology (May 2015)
- Award paper presentation on – Basidiobolomycosis a rare case presentation on CG Cuticon 2018
- M.B.B.S. - Pt. J.N.M. Medical College Raipur (C.G.) (2012)
- DDVL - Madras medical college (2016)
Award's & Achievements :
- College Gold Medal for Distinction in Anatomy in 1st MBBS
- Jethamal Chandak University Gold Medal in 1st MBBS for 1st Position in University
- Certificate of Merit in Biochemistry in 1st MBBS
- Certificate of Merit in Physiology in 1st MBBS
- College Gold Medal for 1st Position in 2nd MBBS
- College Gold Medal for 1st Position in Microbiology in 2nd MBBS
- College Gold Medal for 1st Position in Pathology in 2nd MBBS
- College Gold Medal for Distinction in Microbiology in 2nd MBBS
- Dr. G S Sharma University Gold Medal for highest marks in Pathology in University in 2nd MBBS
- Dr. G.L Sharma University Gold Medal for 1st Position in Pathology and Microbiology in 2nd MBBS in University
- Certificate of Merit in Pharmacology in 2nd MBBS
- Certificate of Merit in Pathology in 2nd MBBS
- College Silver Medal for 2nd Position in Final MBBS Part I
- College Gold Medal for 1st Position in ENT in Final MBBS Part I
- College Gold Medal for Distinction in ENT in Final MBBS Part I
- College Gold Medal for 1st Position in Final MBBS Part II
- Dr. Sarwan Dubey University Gold Medal for 1st Position in Final MBBS part II
- Dr. G. P. Shrivastava University Gold Medal for highest Marks in University in Final MBBS Part II
- Jadiya Devi Agrawal University Gold Medal for University Topper in Final MBBS Part II
- College Gold Medal for 1st Position in Medicine in Final MBBS Part II
- Tulsi Prasad Tiwari University Gold Medal for Highest Marks in Medicine in Final MBBS Part II
- Sundarlal Phuljhale College Gold Medal for 1st Position in Paediatrics in Final MBBS Part II
- Naval Kishor Kashyap Memorial College Gold Medal for Highest Marks in Aggregate in Anatomy, Pathology & Surgery
- College Silver Medal for 2nd Position in Final MBBS Part 1 & 2
- Achieved highest marks in post graduation in DDVL course at Madras medical college, Chennai.
Work Experience :
- The training during post graduation in Rajiv Gandhi Government Hospital and MMC included detailed case study, intensive training in inpatient management and running out patient and special clinics including vitiligo clinic, cryotherapy, psoriasis clinic & immunobullous clinic
- Have independently done surgical procedures like electocautery, fulgration, chemical peelings, vitiligo punch grafting, 5-FU microneedling , derma- abrasion, micro-derma abrasion , subcision, mesotherapy, lasers, ear lobe repair, partial skin grafting etc. during post graduation training period in dermato surgery postings
- Worked as a Registrar in RSV skin and laser clinic under Dr. Maya Vedamurthy, Nungambakkam (Chennai) for 6 months.
- Observership under Dr. SM Augustine (Retired professor of Madras medical College) for 8 months.
- Training under Dr. Avitus John Raakesh Prasad, S.P. Derma Centre (Madurai) in Dermatosurgery, Advanced laser surgery and Non-invasive skin rejuvenation.
- Worked as a Senior Resident in the Department of Dermatology at AIIMS, Raipur for 2 years from 2017 to 2018.
- Fellowship in Dermatosurgery & Dermato oncology under Dr. Uwe Schwichtenberg in Bremen, Germany in 2018.
- Currently Managing Director & Consultant Dermatologist at Sachdev Skin, Hair & Aesthetic Clinic, Raipur.
- Visiting Dermatologist & Aesthetic Surgeon at Suraj Hospital, Bhilai.
- Visiting Dermatologist & Aesthetic Surgeon at Petals Hospital , Raipur.
Co curricular Activities :
- Currently holding the post of President in JCI Raipur Medico city for 2019 & organizing various free camps and awareness campaigns.
- Nominated as Joint Secretary of Students Association for year 2008-09 at Pt. JNM Medical College,Raipur
- Won award for Fine Arts Person of the Year in Annual Fine Arts Competition,2010
- Have won interschool quiz competitions, debates and declamations
- Actively participated and won prizes in various sports, art, paintings, music, dancing and literature at school and college level
Conferences /CMEs/ Workshops attended :
- CME on Psoriasis and Co-morbidities-an update at Govt Stanley Medical College, Chennai(Oct 2014)
- TELEDERM India 2014, Chennai Chapter on The Present state of Dermatology’s future( August 2014)
- ASTICON 2015 at Coimbatore on the theme Scientific concepts in STD & HIV management (Sept. 2015)
- Indian Society of Teledermatology, Chennai Chapter on Paediatric Dermatology(July 2015)
- CME on Current trends – an Overview by Indian Society of Teledermatology,Chennai chapter (March 2015)
- CME on Panniculitis by Indian Society of Teledermatology , Chennai chapter( May 2015)
- Cuticon TN 2015 at Salem on Oct. 2015
- Dermoscopy and Trichoscopy workshop, Kolkata on 2nd -3rd September 2017
- Cuticon CG 2017, Bhilai on 18-19 Nov. 2017
- 46th National Conference of IADVL, Dermacon 2018 at Kochi.
- Cuticon CG, Annual conference of IADVL Chhattisgarh branch, 1st & 2nd December.
- Co-author of upcoming book on Dermatology by Springer.
Dr. Virendra Kujur
DCH, DNB - 8 Years of experience in General Pediatrics, PICU and NICU Careview details