Dr. Rimjhim Shrivastava
MBBS, PDFMCH, DNB (Pediatric Gastroenterologist)
Dr. Rimjhim Shrivastava is Consultant, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Interventional Endoscopy at Raipur.
- Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- Pediatric Hepatology
- New Born Care
- Newborn Jaundice
- Pancreatic Disorder
- Constipation in Children
- Infant & Child Nutrition
- Children's Liver Health
- Childhood Obesity
- Childhood Infections and Allergies
- Author and Reviewer of many indexed Journals.
- Author of Chapters in Textbook of Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Editor of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Liver Journal.
- Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition.
Dr. Pooja Dhupar
MD, DNB Sr. Consultant, Intensivist & Neonatologist FPID, Trained in Pediatric Rheumatology (EULAR)view details
Dr. Virendra Kujur
DCH, DNB - 8 Years of experience in General Pediatrics, PICU and NICU Careview details