Dr Puja Dhupar
MD, DNB - Paediatrics, MBBS, Pediatrician 14 Year Experience
Dr. Puja Dhupar is well known Paediatrician at Raipur. She has experience of 14 years in field of Neonatology and Pediatrics. She did her M.D. from Pt. Ravishankar University Raipur in 2004. She received training in Intensive Care & NICU from Wadia Children Hospital Mumbai. She cleared her DNB in 2005. She has also done fellowship in Pediatric Rheumatology (EULAR 2017).
She has been interest in critical care and Rheumatology. She is involved in care of all NICU & PICU with team effort, She aims to provide continuous vigilant care. She has been awarded for best research paper for neonatal diabetes in Genetics.
Consultant Pediatric emergency physician trained and qualified in pediatric emergency life support and emergency medical management with skills and expertise in handling any pediatric emergency like Seizure, Trauma, Severe Asthma, Breathing Difficulty, Accidental Poisoning, Shock, Dehydration and Altered level of consciousness. Multi-Award Winning Senior Paediatrician with over 14 years of experience in compassionate care. High clinical acumen and expertise in handling general pediatric diseases, all infectious diseases, neonatology and pediatric critical care.
Key Skills :
- Basic life support & Advanced Cardiac life Support.
- Venepuncture / Central vein cannulation.
- Peripheral artery cannulation .
- Nasotracheal and Endotracheal intubations.
- Retrograde and Fibreoptic intubations.
- Tracheostomy (under supervision).
- Invasive & Non-invasive Ventilation.
- Transportation of critically ill patients.
- Management of difficult airways.
- Ultrasound imaging skills for emergency and critical care.
- M.D. Peadiatrics - Pt. J.N.M. Medical College Raipur (C.G.) (2004)
- DNB - National Board of Examination (2005)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Rheumatology (2017)
- M.B.B.S. - Pt. J.N.M. Medical College Raipur (C.G.) (----)
Award's & Achievements :
- Awarded Best Paper Presentation in Neonatal Diabetes in National Genetics Workshop held at Raipur in 2013.
- Serum Vitamin A level in Child and Acute Diarrhea (Dr. G.N. Prasanna Gold Medal Contest)
- Best Paper in Award in Study of iron status, vitamin B12 level and nutritional profile in adolescent girls aged 10-19 years in rural Raipur –A Survey in CG Pedicon 2016.
- Best Paper 2nd award Study the feasibility and outcome of whole body cooling in newborn infants with perinatal asphyxia in CG Pedicon 2016
Dr. Devendra Dubey
MBBS (2001 to 07) R.D.Gardi Medical College Ujjain M.P.D.C.H.(Ped.) 2008 to 2010view details