Dr. Puja Dhupar
MD, DNB Sr. Consultant, Intensivist & Neonatologist FPID, Trained in Pediatric Rheumatology (EULAR), Pediatrician 20 Year's Experience
She is Practicing Neonatology and intensive care since last 20 year's. She took training in paediatric rheumatology (EULAR) and also completed a fellowship in paediatric inflammatory disease. She is a DNB consultant and NNF Fellowship guide and knows all the DNB students under her teaching.
She is leading with team effective in NICU has To her credit, she has a very strong case presentation and is a known speaker in various academic forums. She was elected president of Raipur IAP in 2020.
Consultant Pediatric emergency physician trained and qualified in pediatric emergency life support and emergency medical management with skills and expertise in handling any pediatric emergency like Seizure, Trauma, Severe Asthma, Breathing Difficulty, Accidental Poisoning, Shock, Dehydration and Altered level of consciousness. Multi-Award Winning Senior Paediatrician with over 20 year's of experience in compassionate care. High clinical acumen and expertise in handling general pediatric diseases, all infectious diseases, neonatology and pediatric critical care.
Key Skills :
- Basic life support & Advanced Cardiac life Support.
- Venepuncture / Central vein cannulation.
- Peripheral artery cannulation .
- Nasotracheal and Endotracheal intubations.
- Retrograde and Fibreoptic intubations.
- Tracheostomy (under supervision).
- Invasive & Non-invasive Ventilation.
- Transportation of critically ill patients.
- Management of difficult airways.
- Ultrasound imaging skills for emergency and critical care.
- M.D. Peadiatrics - Pt. J.N.M. Medical College Raipur (C.G.) (2004)
- DNB - National Board of Examination (2005)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Rheumatology (2017)
- M.B.B.S. - Pt. J.N.M. Medical College Raipur (C.G.) (----)
Award's & Achievements :
- Awarded Best Paper Presentation in Neonatal Diabetes in National Genetics Workshop held at Raipur in 2013.
- Serum Vitamin A level in Child and Acute Diarrhea (Dr. G.N. Prasanna Gold Medal Contest)
- Best Paper in Award in Study of iron status, vitamin B12 level and nutritional profile in adolescent girls aged 10-19 years in rural Raipur –A Survey in CG Pedicon 2016.
- Best Paper 2nd award Study the feasibility and outcome of whole body cooling in newborn infants with perinatal asphyxia in CG Pedicon 2016
Dr. Pooja Dhupar
MD, DNB Sr. Consultant, Intensivist & Neonatologist FPID, Trained in Pediatric Rheumatology (EULAR)view details
Dr. Virendra Kujur
DCH, DNB - 8 Years of experience in General Pediatrics, PICU and NICU Careview details