Specialities : Pediatric Ophthalmology
We are here to help you
Pediatric Ophthalmology service provides comprehensive, compassionate care of children's vision ranging from general eye exams to treatment of the most complex childhood eye diseases and disorders.
We cares for children through all phases of diagnosis and treatment. The goal of the physicians at the center is to diagnose and treat childhood eye diseases early before the affected individuals actually lose vision.
The following conditions are seen here:Common eye problems like redness of eyes, boils on the lids, watering, blinking, headache etc… :-
- Refractive errors ( Myopia, Hypermetropia & Astigmatism)
- Squint evaluation and management (surgical and non-surgical)
- Management of Amblyopia (Lazy eye)
- Management of Congenital and Paediatric cataract
- Orbit and oculoplasty disorders like congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction (watering of eyes), ptosis ( drooping of lids), Orbital infection / inflammation. Proptosis etc